Thursday 19 January 2012

I Have Moved

Due to this blog becoming inactive, I have decided to start a new one. Not only that, but I have moved websites.

http://aberdeenshireyoungbirder.wordpress.com/ - My New Blog

I have moved to WordPress, and it is here that my future blogging will take place. Although awful at promising updates, this blog will be updated more regularly, although at points it may be occasional. It would be very greatly appreciated if those of you that want to continue reading about my birding exploits could add my new blog to your blog list/link it on your blog; you will notice on my new blog that I have done the same for many of you.

I would like to say thank you to everyone that read this blog; your viewings and comments inspired me to keep on writing about my bird experiences in the last couple of years, and hopefully I will be equally inspired with my new blog.

Thank you,

Joseph

2 comments:

  1. Very good website about the birds with helpful information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Styled somewhere between Breguet and Maurice Lacroix, the Chapter 1.1 is all about the double balance-wheel-based movement replica watches inside. The Chinese-made automatic movement is actually really nicely made for the price — with solid attempts to replicate traditional surface replica watches uk finishing, as opposed to leaving so many movement parts blatantly unfinished (as is the case in some cheap mechanical movements). The fake rolex dial is displayed via a subsidiary dial for the hours and minutes, and the seconds are indicated via a traditional centrally fake Rolex mounted seconds hand. For me, this is like a poor man’s Arnold & Son when you take into consideration the view of the double replica rolex balance wheels that are connected by a true differential system. How accurate is the movement? I don’t know; it’s not a replica Rolex chronometer. But I don’t think you need to reset the time more than once a week. I’m certainly happy for this price.

    ReplyDelete