Tuesday 9 November 2010

Changes!

Yes, you'll have noticed that this blog has undergone a change in identity! Originally it was a photography blog, but now it is going to be a general birding blog, with the added extra of photos!

One of the advantages of this new blog is the use of pages, situated in tabs below the title picture. These pages allow you to move away from the main page of the blog and check out other things to do with my birding, including trip reports. The advantage of including trip reports is that I can write them and simulatenously keep up to date by writing about birding days locally that have taken place after the trip, thus stopping any way of getting out of date. Right now, I still have to write up a trip report, as well as keep up to date with birding locally, so this is where pages really come in handy.

TRIP REPORT FOR FAIR ISLE TO FOLLOW SOON - SEE PAGE NAMED FAIR ISLE BELOW THE TITLE PICTURE.

I hope you enjoy the new blog, I will post about my recent local birding exploits (since Fair Isle) in the near future.

All the Best,

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment