Wednesday 5 January 2011

NEWS: Yearly Birding Review For 2010 Page Now Published!

YEARLY BIRDING REVIEW FOR 2010 PAGE NOW PUBLISHED

Whenever a new 'page' is put up on my blog, there will always be a blog post that alerts you that it has been put up. Pages are other parts of your blog in which you can add text, photos etc., away from the main part of your blog. All my pages are situated as tabs below the title picture of my blog.

This post is alerting you that I have now completed my Yearly Birding Review for 2010, a year that was truly sensational for me. It is situated in a tab below my title picture named 'Yearly Review (2010)'. I would really appreciate it if you gave it a read and commented on it in here! Thanks very much!

I still need to post about the end of 2010, so expect a post on that in the next few days! I haven't been birding this year yet, but I am aiming to get out this weekend, so you can expect another post around then. Also, I am hoping to complete my Fair Isle trip report soon, so its going to be quite a busy next few weeks on the blog!

In the mean time a Happy New Year to you all and best wishes for 2011,

Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment